this pregnant hairless cat is so fucking done, i can’t handle it.
I don’t have enough words to describe how much I love this picture. Like, I want to paper my bedroom walls with it.
poor little mama bebe
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY
Tonight we went out for my Dads birthday meal, I was pretty anxious as I’ve had a rough day, but you know what?…
I actually felt kindof a tiny little bit pretty!!
In spite of my head screaming I’m too big and too bulky and my BMI is too high, I actually felt ok about myself. I ate good food and laughed and joked with my family… I may not always love my body, but evenings like this are why recovery is so important to me; thanks to recovery I am able to spend time with my family over a meal and actually enjoy it.
Very happy camper here :) xxx
im not crying there’s just overpriced college education in my eye
Will is a happy graham cracker.
it causes me physical pain to not reblog happy graham cracker
this post made my fucking day
can we just take a moment to appreciate that that kid was genuinely terrified. like, he had no idea what misha was going to do all he knew was that misha was going to “scare him.” like that poor kid must have been pissing his pants
YO, I GOT SOME TIPS FOR ALL THE MISERABLE LADIES!
(and hell fucking yes i used to be one)
- try getting ready in the morning wearing only the underwear you look the best in (only buy underwear you feel the best in) or get ready naked. it’s like a scientifically proven fact that all boobs are amazing, and i’ve discovered there’s this weird victoria’s secret angel switch that gets flipped when you’re nude putting on makeup or brushing your hair. you just look like a fox.
- don’t be scared to do things you’re really good at in front of people (they want to see) and don’t be scared to talk about how good you are at things (there is a difference between arrogance and confidence, and we’ve been told repeatedly that being proud of ourselves is cocky and unattractive: FUCK THAT, WE’RE JUST THE SHIT, WE CAN’T HELP IT)
- in recent years i’ve discovered that i’m super hot. you also happen to be super hot. i think “super hot” is a combination of attractive, unique, and comfortable. it just took me a long time to learn how to make myself feel and look super hot, learn what you need to do to make yourself realize you’re super hot, and do that. (if you think i’m an idiot and i’m just telling your to put on tons of makeup, read the next bullet)
- make yourself feel pretty. makeup is not a bad thing. no, you don’t need it. no, you don’t have to have it to be “super hot.” but the coolest thing about it is that it’s a useful tool for shaping your hotness into exactly what you’d like to show to the world, and that’s badass. it’s okay if you aren’t born looking the way you feel inside, cause you have the power to tweak. that also goes for your hair, your clothes, etc. for example, do you think your head looks like a penis when your hair is short? grow it out. do you absolutely love when your head looks like a penis? THEN FUCK YEAH KEEP IT THAT WAY
- be honest as much as you possibly can. to yourself, be honest all the time. if you find you are having a really hard time telling certain people the truth, then maybe they are the wrong people for you. do you trust them? do they make you feel bad about yourself? NAH DUDE FUCK THAT
- if you are uncomfortable, you are instantly not super hot. i don’t mean like if you are wearing shoes you love and they hurt your feet. i mean, if you’re shaving your legs every single fucking day and you hate it but you don’t want anyone to say anything. instead, you should only shave your legs so you can feel the pleasure of your smooth legs against the sheets. or because YOU like them shiny when you’re at the beach. only change yourself if to YOU, that is super hot.
- masturbate all the time. that is all.
- the only dude that deserves anyone as super hot as you, is a dude that knows he is super hot. and a dude that realizes you and fawns in the glorious light that is your super hotness.
- don’t go to work if you have nightmares about it. quit and get a new job. you maybe probably aren’t going to love it (hey, maybe you WILL), because it’s work. but if it is affecting your well-being to the point of suffocation then quit. there are tons of shitty jobs that are less shitty than that one.
- you really need to have a catalog of things that you know make you feel better. you will come across these things slowly and randomly. but remember them, and practice them when you feel shitty. you’re going to feel shitty, so be stocked up on plenty of antidotes.
- hurting yourself is so fucking not okay. i cut myself and all i got were these lousy scars. i starved myself and my pretty hair fell out and my brain was all fucked every time i ate anything for years. i tried to kill myself and had to stay in a mental hospital for the most miserable, depressing, loneliest week of my life. i drank myself into a stupor for a couple of months straight and all it did was hinder me learning how to actually help myself and solve my own mental issues. stop all that shit, and start figuring out how to love and how to feel better and how to be badass when you’re all alone and how to feel super hot.
this is the best thing I have ever read on here.
This is fucking amazing.
there it is. I found it. my favorite post on this goddamned website.
I can’t get that penis head comment out of my mind x) I’m so done! haha.. But great post!! <3
"I was behind a woman at the checkout counter who was looking at the magazines. She turned to me and goes, ‘There he is again, that Leonardo DiCaprio. Don’t you wish he’d just disappear?’ I said (to myself), this is the moment where I either go, ‘Do you know who I am?’ or put my hat further down, pay for my corn-nuts and get out of there….I choose to avoid that."
People say “phase” like impermanence means insignificance. Show me a permanent state of the self.
One of the BEST YouTube comments
Hello friends! Many of you have felt very upset lately. This is a list of resources you can keep track of to try to cheer up. I hope it helps!
- Anxiety Self Help Masterpost
- Calming Manatee
- Cute yahoo answers
- Guided relaxation
- The thoughts room
- The quiet place
- Have a hug!
- Healthy alternatives masterpost
- Learn a new hobby masterpost
- Play Tetris
- Breathing exercises
- Go somewhere new
- Emergency compliment
- Having a bad night
- Talking about mental health
- Relax playlist
- Another relaxing playlist
- Reward yourself with kittens while you write!
- Stress analyst
- Coffee shop sounds (Help corgi found this most effective with calm music in the background!)
- Nature sounds
- More nature sounds
- Drown out other noises (more sounds!)
- If you like the sound of rain
- Draw something silky!
- Cut something (blood tw, woof!)
- Play some more cute games
- Break something (loud noise)
- Paint a nebula
- Self injury recovery
- Vent online here or here.
- Have an mobile application for anxiety!
If you or someone you know is at risk for suicide:
Woof! This list will be updated as often as I can. I hope you all feel better my friends!
ivsex asked: Me and boyfriend has been dating for almost a month now and he is already asking when me and him can have sex. I have never has sex and he has a few times before. I know that I want to have sex with him but I don't know if I want to have sex with him right now. He's going away in 5 months for basic training for the Navy and we both want to have sex before he leaves but he want to like next week. I'm scared to do it but he just reassures me that everything is fine. What should I do? I'm nervous.
You should wait until YOU are ready and want to have sex. You should never second guess yourself, especially when someone else is telling you your feelings aren’t valid. You know when you want to have sex, YOU, no one else. I get that your boyfriend wants to have sex, but it’s not up to him, it’s up to you, and if you aren’t ready, don’t do it, EVER.
You have 5 months before he leaves, and it might be that you don’t feel ready even 5 months from now, and that’s okay too. Don’t put a time limit on when you have to say yes. It’s your body, even if he’s going to go away for a long time, that doesn’t mean you need to have sex with him before he leaves, or ever. Your body, your rules.
Also, and I know you didn’t ask about this aspect, but anyone pressuring you into having sex before you’re ready is not behaving in an appropriate manner. What your boyfriend is doing is coercive and shows that he’s putting his desires ahead of your comfort. I get being horny, I get that he might not be doing it in a malicious way, but it is good to keep in mind that what he’s doing is not okay, and you are within your rights to tell him to stop asking.